Friday, May 19, 2006

Peeved

I am. Just slightly, but I am. I would even go so far as to say I am considering moving myself into the slight direction of feeling royally pissed off.

Yesterday I walked from my hotel to Picadilly Circus, cause you need to have been there once at least any visit to London. As this is about a 1.5 hour walk at the best of times and I have done some backtracking to fill up a good two hour slot, I was planning on taking the bus back.
Now when I reached the bus-stop it was just coming up, so I jumped in immediately, oping to be able to by my ticket from the driver. No such luck, I had to get out again to get my ticket from the machine at the stop. Something that takes all of thirty seconds, and since there were about eleven people behind me, I had plenty of time.
Only I didn't.

I didn't because as soon as I got off the doors closed and the bus left, leaving twelve people including me on the sidewalk. This as you can imagine proved a prime-bonding experience between us all as we stood there cursing and yelling at the busdriver.

I hate busdriver. It's a shame here in England they are all safely ensconsed in their own little plastic bubble.

Apart from that, nothing really happened yesterday, just had the nice long walk, saw the sights a bit, enjoyed looking at the architecture and whatnot. I was happy.

Now I'm on the last day of training, half day actually, then up to the airport and back to Holland, because I have tickets for the theatre tonight. Should be fun, but a bit tiring and rushed.
Ah well, off to training now!

No comments: