Wednesday, November 16, 2005

It was an honor just to be invited

Not that I was, I weedled my ticket from a coworker (the webcamwielding one, Krijn, luv ya) who in turn snagged it from our marketing-department, but still.

Oh, right... information... a good thing right? We (coworker, me and friend of coworker) had tickets to go to the dutch premiere of "Chicken Little". And it was surprisingly fun, actually. Now that may have had something to do with the celebs, who up close and personal tend to be more than old and righteously wrinkled (whereas I was as fresh as a dawn kissed meadow, off course, didn't have to get up at 6 am or ANYTHING) but the movie was funny as well.

Not great, but fun, loads of side-jokes and characters who had really no business being there but still managed to add a bit of humor to the proceedings. Shame to say that Disney has definitely lost it. Or perhaps I'm a bit too old now (all of 24, afterall).

In other news, last friday i went to see flightplan. Hmm. Well. Could've been better. Since it is virtually impossible to review this without giving off spoilers, I won't. Live with it.

My life is actually going allright, I guess. I have to very good candidates for a roommate-position, about two-ish candidates for something approaching dating-status, and a weekend coming up where I can dress up AGAIN, and spend my entire weekend with attractive women in my arms (since I'll be ballroom-dancing)

As you may have noticed I'm not that regular, updating this, but I'll try to do better, honest. Still need to find out whether movies are the way to go or I should jsut write about my pretty much dissastrous relationship-score, but we'll see after the two-ish people.

Let me know what you want to know, please, can't maintain this thing without feedback (I'm whiney, I know, please forgive me)

No comments: