Monday, March 30, 2009

International Kev

In an unrelated but still very nice note, I have now gone cross-borders! A lithuanian co-worker of mine has a blogging friend who has a tremendously good looking blog on cooking related things that is paired with a more personal blog, for which I have written a short bit.

I am very proud of my first international blog, even if it proved impossible to translate.

You can find it (and the cooking blog, which looks really good) here:
http://pragarovirtuve.lt/instrukcija-kaip-atpazinti-geju/2462/

All stripes at fully open for happy!
K

1 comment:

Dovile said...

Hi Kevin :)

Thanks for your instruction on how to identify a gay man. It was really very interesting to know new things. And now I'm paying bigger attention to the way guys perform themselves. For the reason not to be wrong and not to waste my time ;)

P.S. I didn't translate it becouse 1) 95% of my blog readers do understand english, 2) your writing style is charming :)