Monday, September 17, 2007

Back is I

Hello Possums.

It’s been a while since my last blog, and I have to apologise. As idle hands are the devil’s playground, these particular hands have been a small swing and a bouncy chicken for the last six or so weeks, both with regards to the actual day-job and the blogging addendum to said day-job.

Basically, I have been looking for work, and because boredom leads to inactivity for me, I have also not been blogging. Not been doing an enormous amount of anything, actually. Well, Boyfriend has purchased quite a large storage devise, and the paperwork concerning mortgages and suchlike has kept us both busy translating and then fighting over the translations for a few days, and Housemates return from the US and the thus added social options of seemingly endless picture viewing-parties have accounted for about 600 years of my time as well, but really, there is no excuse, I have been a bad blogger.

But now I have a job again, and thus I need my belletristic reprieve from the hazards of a customer-facing profession. Also, in my time of idleness I have been able to watch a number of movies and suchlike, and I might have something to say about things.

Those things, however, will have to wait for now, as this is simply a message to let every single one of my readers (5 people, still) know that I am both back and in good enough mental and physical help to start blogging again.

Stripes at 00010 “we apologise for the gap in delivery”

Kevin.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YAY... Kevin is back. WOOHOO!