Thursday, May 10, 2007

Maintenance Blog

Hello dear readers of this little corner that is my little corner of the internet.

Corner? Niche? Grotto?

Well, anyway, over the last few months some changes to this blog have been made, and some apparently need an explanation. And who am I to deny my readers this?

First of all, I have added some link-lists. Divided in cool, regularly visited, and the peeps I know that have their own blogs/sites.

Cool is for things I run into that I find cool, this will thus be populated with things that strike my interest at any given time, things that keep on striking my interest, and things that prompt some sort of project in my non-bloggy life.

Regularly visited is for those sites I spent a lot of time on, either through usefulness, funnyness, or for other random reasons. The first obviously Wiki and IMDB, for where else does a movie- and infobuff like me find his much needed cerebral sustenance.

Peeps I know that have their own website also get a link, starting with the inomparable Bienie, who has been a steady moviebuddy and great friend for nigh on six years now. Shoutout to Bienie.
My brother's band, Black Bandit, needs to be mentioned here as well. There are plans for me to write for the new website, something I am greatly looking forward to, but even if I wouldn't, the band is really getting into their sounds now, with the first small single being printed, and sounding great. Pleace visit them, they have music online, and it is not bad music.

Good, linkage out of the way, there is only the Meez left to explain. Meez, the 3d-ish online avatar. In this case,the Meez is me. Nto remarkably recognizable, the question "why is that girl dancing" has been asked, but in truth, it is me,and it is trying to look impatient. Why it is doing so in church is symbolic, points for those who can spot what it is symbolic off.

Anyways, I am leaving you guys again, soon there will be a movie review again, or possibly a website review, as I am in a reviewy mood but not in a movie mood...

Stripes at half open,

Kevin

No comments: