Thursday, April 27, 2006

Suddenly, I'm old.

Well, old... 25. Feels old. I can actually remember when anything above 18 seemed old, and a time when anything above 24 was basically ancient.
And then there was the time when you were actually 18 and it didn't seem old at all, and still anything above 25 was.

And now I'm 25. And I have a house and rent to pay, and a steady-ish job (well, as far as my boss is concerned, at least) and I'm looking for a normal and long-term relationship, and I can't stay up a whole night without looking like something that should be staked back into it's coffin the next day.
So yes, I'm old.

On the plus side, this means my "little brother" is 21 now and officially adult, and now I can tell him to act his age and actually have it mean something!
Speaking of my lil' bro, last friday he had his first performance with his new band, and, well, it rocked. Simple.
Queensday they'll be performing in den Helder, and I advice anybody to try ad catch their set.
Black bandit, is the bandname, go there or be elsewhere.

Well, nothing more to say. Can't anyway, it's past one o' clock and my old bones are telling me it's time to go to bed...
Ugh. Age.

No comments: